TERMINATOR CoV1000 from Prescientx takes UVC N95 mask disinfection to the next level by optimizing speed, volume, process, and validation. Up to 1000 masks per hour.
The world’s first purpose-built high volume conveyor style N95 mask UV disinfector.
- High-intensity UVC lamps and reflective aluminium tunnel ensure rapid disinfection.
- The conveyor-style process with adjustable speed controls, and easy-adjust tunnel height, allows control of UVC dose and flexibility to re-purpose for disinfection of other devices.
- The machine comes complete with 20 easy-load N95 mask carrier trays.
- Simple to use UVC dose colour change indicators facilitate process quality assurance.
- Optional real-me monitoring, web portal, cloud-based data analysis, and reporting.
Conveyor-style rapid UV disinfector to provide continuous UVC disinfection of N95 masks and other devices. System to include motorized adjustable height tunnel, high intensity 254 nm UVC lamps with electronic ballasts, stainless steel wire mesh conveyor, ultra glide sprockets and rails for quiet, dust-free operation, adjustable speed controls, air cooling system, and provision for optional exhaust ducting. Approx. 24″W x 72″L x 60″H
Disinfection tunnel shall be polished aluminium and adjustable height frame shall be stainless steel. Control panel shall be IP67 rated and wired for single-point connection.
Controls shall include a front-mount on-off switch, operator-adjustable conveyor speed and tunnel height, auto-stop, and Emergency Stop buttons located on either side.
Unit shall be commissioned on-site by the supplier. Commissioning shall include programming, dose testing, and verification report. Service training shall be provided by the supplier to hospital staff including engineering and maintenance staff. Education & training shall be provided by the supplier to clinical staff including supply, processing & distribution; infection prevention; patient safety; and quality management.
Standard of acceptance: TERMINATOR CoV, manufactured in Canada by Prescientx.
- Auto-adjust tunnel height.
- Ducted exhaust system
- UVV ozone system
- Touchscreen controls complete with programming for communication with Prescient HIPAA compliant cloud-based database. Date and me-stamped events shall be recorded and shall include: hours of operation, conveyor speed, cycle times, cycle interruptions, and faults. Requires ethernet connection. Remote monitoring and automated alert package available for an annual fee.