SANUVAIR® S300 RESIDENTIAL
HEPA Sterilization & UV Air Purification System
Air Disinfection Unit with HEPA Filter
Ideal for buildings that want to improve their air quality, such as retail spaces, classrooms, schools, offices or locker rooms.
The Sanuvair® S300 disinfects and captures airborne contaminants, odours and particles using a stand-alone unit. It has a four-step air cleaning process:
- Mould, virus and bacteria are pulled past a J-shaped dual-wavelength lamp parallel to airflow inside an aluminium reflection chamber, for maximum UVC disinfection of airborne contaminants.
- Odours and VOCs are eliminated via photo-oxidation.
- A MERV 8 pre-filter captures large particles.
- A HEPA final filter captures 99.97% of particles of 0.3 microns and larger.
The Sanuvair® S300 is the most versatile unit Sanuvox offers with its various installation options.
Designed for homeowners who want the combined performance of HEPA filtration, UV air purification and odour removal in one self-contained unit.
The HEPA filter is 99.97% effective, trapping particles to 0.3 microns in size. Purification is done through a germicidal process and photo-oxidation. The air is pulled into the aluminium UV reaction chamber where the air passes parallel to the UV lamp, bombarding it with UVC and UVV light, and destroying airborne biological and chemical contaminants in the air. The air continues through the pre-filter and finally the HEPA filter.
The SANUVAIR® S300 is a combination of Ultraviolet and Filter Air Purifier with a powerful motor fan. The SANUVAIR® S300 is designed to filter and purify harmful pollutants and odours, as well as chemical and biological contaminants. It can be used in smoking rooms, garbage rooms, change room, clean room, etc., with the appropriate options.
This unit can be installed as a stand-alone unit (wall-mounted), as a bypass unit (linked to a duct) or can be directly installed on the surface of a duct (duct-mounted).
Stand-alone 300CFM unit in a light chassis for air treatment; combines high-efficiency filter with high UV efficiency treatment where the lamp is parallel to the airflow and encase in a highly reflective aluminium case. This way, the lamp will provide high UVC to kill germs and UV-V oxidation to attack light chemical and odours.
Combined HEPA filtration system and UV purification for a complete IAQ solution in one unit
- Captures particulates
- Destroys airborne germs
- Reduces common household odours
- 2″ pre-filter and true 2.5″ HEPA Filter
- 220 / 300 cfm, a 2-speed blower
- Patented ‘J ’ Lamp
- High output ballast
- Direct drive centrifugal fan with backward curved blades: unit can be positioned upright or sideways, horizontally or vertically
- Motor only: 120v, 1.07a, 230v, 0.54a 120v (part MSCMTR11), 230v (part MSCMTR7)
- Painted aluminium casing, 40 pounds (18 KG)
- Dimension :17”L x 13” P x 31”H (43.2cm X 32.7cm X 79.5 cm)
- Whole unit :120v- 173w, 1.44a (peak 1.7a), 230v- 0.72a
- One round intake 8 ‘’ (top), one round exhaust 8’’ (bottom)
- One access door: motor and filters; one for the UV lamp
- Kill switch on door access. 6 feet – 3 prong computer cord
- Two speed – 220 & 300 cfm
- Aluminium reflector for the UV lamp with access to change lamp
- Sound-deadening unit: 59db at 5ft, ducted 54db
- 1 ‘’J’’ Lamp 10.5’’ (part LMPHGXJ105) with 17 ‘’ UVC (germicidal) /1’’ UVV (oxidation)
- 1 Pleated pre-filter 2’’ x 12’’ x 16’’ (part MSCFTR10),
- 1 HEPA filter 2.5’’ x 12”x16”, 99.97 effective on particles down to .03 microns (part MSCFTR11)
- 1 Multi voltage ballast with LED ,110/ 220 v (part #BST120/277GL)
- MSCCOL1- 8’’ collars for ducting intake or exhaust with round ducts.
- MSCLOU1- Flat plastic diffuser to install on the 8’’top intake or bottom exhaust.
- S300 VOC For smoking room -maximum size 3,000 cubic feet
- S300 CRO For white room, hospital, computer room
- S300 OZD For garbage rooms- maximum size 3,000 cubic feet
- S300 MED2 Mobile unit for clinics