Mobile UV Sterilization System
The ASEPT.2X system uses two units to disinfect an operating theatre or a patient room, thus minimizing shadow areas left by conventional sterilizers.
The world’s fastest Mobile UVC Disinfection System utilizes two high-power units designed to disinfect an entire patient room or O.R. in as little as 5 minutes.
These units can perform the disinfection task in less than 5 minutes.
No other UV system can disinfect rooms as quickly and efficiently!
The ASEPT.2X SYSTEM from SANUVOX suggests using two units simultaneously to promptly sterilize an infected patient or surgical room from all angles, minimizing the problematic shadow areas left by the conventional single unit UV sterilizers. The ASEPT.2X primary and secondary units communicate wirelessly, sterilizing up to 99.9999% of a 22’ x 22’ room (7m x7m) in 10 minutes. The shorter cycle of disinfection (5) minutes will apply for smaller room dimensions
- Automated disinfection with minimal human intervention
- Simultaneous operation of two units for quicker disinfection (In the U.S.: Single unit installation only.)
- 99.99% disinfection in 5 minutes
- Aluminium construction and medical grade stainless steel
- Multiple infrared motion detectors
- Handle for easy manoeuvrability
- Scalable software with updates
- Chronological data collection
- Integrated WEB server
- The dual unit operation guarantees the most effective cleaning possible in 5 to 15 minutes
- Minimizes “shadow area”
- Tested to show >99.9999% reduction of C. difficile, MRSA, VRE and more
- Integrated infrared motion detectors prevent unwanted exposure
- Data capture records disinfection process
- Wireless communication and tracking with any smart device
Mobile UV rapid disinfector to provide operator-initiated UVC room disinfection. Disinfector to include eight 40″ high-intensity T6 UVC lamps mounted in anodized aluminium parabolic reflectors, fan-based lamp temperature management, four passive infrared sensors for occupancy detection, lighted push-button On/Off switch, 360 anodized aluminium handle and guard, heavy-duty lockable swivel casters, retractable hospital grade cord, and ballasts and controls located in an easily serviceable stainless steel base providing a low centre of gravity for stability. Disinfection me(s) shall be adjustable with standard disinfection cycle set for 10 minutes.
Twin-Tower Planum Model:
Disinfectors shall include WiFi and programming for communication with smartphones and tablets. Date and me-stamped events shall be recorded and shall include: presence, cycle times, cycle interruptions, and faults.
Unit(s) shall be commissioned on-site by the supplier. Commissioning shall include programming, dose testing, and verification report. Service training shall be provided by the supplier to hospital engineering and maintenance staff. Education training shall be provided by the supplier to clinical staff including nursing, infection prevention, patient safety and quality management.
Standard of acceptance: Prescient Asept.2X, manufactured in Canada by Sanuvox.
- Power 120-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 7.5A per tower
- Power consumption 820W (830VA)
- Unit in standby 12W, power factor 0.6
- Structural casing made of grade 316 stainless steel and anodized aluminium
- Size: 64.5 in. (164.5cm) H, 28 in. (71.2cm) W, weight 100 lbs. (45.5kg) per unit
- UVC lamps (8): T6 quartz 40 in (101.6 cm) Teflon encapsulated (#LMPHGS400TF)
- Ballasts (8): high intensity, multi-voltage 120/277V cUL, CE (#BST120/277SHS)
- Medical type casters: four (4) self-lock, multi-directional
- Circuit breaker: 15 Amp
- Motion detectors (PIR): four (4) per unit, covering 360O
- Stop/Start buttons: ceramic, backlit
- PLC industrial controller – high-performance automation
- Wi-Fi, 3 antennas, WEB server reachable through any smart device or laptop
- Memory card: 256MB
- Data logger: uploading through HTML or FTP link
- Ambient temperature : 10°C to 40°C (operation/storage/transport)
- Degree of protection: IPX0
- User-friendly WEB interface (user/administrator), upgradable and customizable
- Onboard downloadable instructions and video
- Ballasts: 5 yrs., lamps: 1 yr., electronic: 1 yr.
- CSA field inspected (America), CE (Europe)
- Platinum & Gold unit only: Android 7 in. tablet, already set up
- Caution floor sign/coupler to move the unit together, door caution panel (2)
- Protective cover (storage/transport), 100% polyester, washable & fire retardant – ASTME E-84, NFPA 260 &701, UFAC 1